PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information.”
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
– “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
– “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
– “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
Additionally when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we may collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, email address, and phone number. We refer to this information as “Order Information.”
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfill any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
Communicate with you;
Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud; and
When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services. We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We do not share your personal information with any 3rd party, however we may contact you with information we feel may be of interest to you based on our exchanges.
Finally, we may share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-i t-work.
You can opt out of targeted advertising by:
INCLUDE OPT-OUT LINKS FROM WHICHEVER SERVICES BEING USED. COMMON LINKS INCLUDE:
FACEBOOK – https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
GOOGLE – https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
DO NOT TRACK
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail using the details provided below:
PH TOC, Office Section, 3rd Floor, San Francisco, District, Province and Republic of Panama
Your privacy is highly important to us, we respect it and have taken measures to keep it safe and protect it. Please read our full Privacy Statement for full details.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected. We will collect and use the personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned. Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification. We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We will not sell or rent your contact details to unauthorized third parties. From time to time, we may contact you on behalf of another service provider with an offer that we feel may be important and relevant to you. Should you decide not to take the offer, you will still remain part of our membership circle unless you ask to be unsubscribed at which point we will no longer contact you.
- Information we collect from you is used to improve your experience on our webpages, publications and other material we create and disseminate and helps us present you with the most relevant content on your known interests.
should not presume it is the same as ours or that we have any control over their policies.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
We reserve the right to change and update this policy at any time, for any reason.
All content, in any form from Legit eBiz is provided for people over the age 14 regardless of which State you reside in or the legal age there.
If you no longer wish to receive any of our emails simply email us at email@example.com from the address you wish to have removed and type: UNSUBSCRIBE in the subject line and that email address will no longer receive email from us. You may also reach us on (574) 206-4909.
The use of our material and webpages falls under the Republic of Panama and any disputes will first be sought to be resolved amicably and if necessary, a mediator in Panama will be enlisted. If legal representation and court appearances are required, you must be present at all mediation meetings and legal proceeding whether in an office or court room.
This information is not a substitute for licensed, professional help in any area or classification.